Wednesday, July 09, 2008
What's Left Of SUTYA 2
For the last few weeks, it has been a wild, but wonderful journey for me.
Never thought that it would be this memorable.
That is, taking part in this So You Think You're Andro? 2.
It definitely boosted my self-esteem, my perception, so much more.
The impact was somehow great.
It turned my life over for a bit, both for the better and the worse though. Haha! :p
Like I say, life must go on be it bitter, sweet or sour.
Most importantly, I've made a new circle of superb friends.
Gwen, Sam, Wind, Kim, Janice, Bianca, Maybelle, Aza, Cara,
Justina, Tiffany & Lala.
Thank you all, with much love. :D
Event : The Andro Hunt Closing Party
Venue : Cafe Domus
Date : 5th July














Snapshots of the event.
I had a one helluva time there! :D
I guess this would be one of our final official gathering.
Hope we'd all keep in touch in future.
Andro Hunt 2008 is finally over.
Congratulations Cara for you are crowned the true Androgyne! (:
That's all for now, presenting me and my beloved Andro Lovelies. <3
on a random note;
baby let's go to the Zoo prettypretty soon okeh! :D
ready for love at 2:24 PM.