Saturday, August 16, 2008
It's Friday, I'm In Love
You know?
Friends are really special people.
In a real life situation, you can hardly survive without them.
They will be there for you when you fall, things like that.
And they definitely know how to cheer you up at times like this.
When you're feeling low.
I received a call at 7pm from Hazie.
They pretty much know I'm at my soul-depressing state.
So they asked me to head down to Haul's workplace, a pub, at Raffles Place.
Guess this is my way, I know, it's NOT the best way, but perhaps the only way,
for me to shift my train of thoughts away from _________. (insert word here)
Back to the old habits, I reckon? /:








Andand of course, that's my new haircut by the way. It sucks. Uggh.
We then headed down to Clarke Quay, to meet Muni outside MOS.
And Qing sugar, again, I couldn't meet you at Zouk tonight.
Sorry huns, but I'll make it up to you this coming Thursday okay, Play? (:
Anyway, Haul, Hazie and I looked kinda "inappropriate" for clubbing.
So we decided to chill and karaoke at..

And one of the song, 'Jangan Menangis Sayang' by Safura & Oney.
Tsktsk, takleh tasyan! /:
Oh well, I had great time ladies!
Thanks for the superb, Friday night! :DD
ready for love at 5:43 AM.