Saturday, August 23, 2008
Krating FamiliaA few months ago, I was recruited with the Krating Familia.
I feel very much welcomed there because most of my circle of friends are there.
It was a rough start for us as we lost to NTU for our very first game.
But we were taught to persevere and to never give up. (:



August 17th, Sunday; PESTA SUKAN


Ignore Ace, who is in the middle of me and Soffi in the last picture. Haha!
We won 3 out of 5 games for this event.
Didn't qualify for the semi finals, but nyehh, it's okay.
Yang penting, kita enjoy. (:
So here it goes, the updates for the Women's Youth League!
1st Game: NTU VS Kaki Bukit
4-12nd Game: Kaki Bukit VS Ngee Ann
4-03rd Game: Kaki Bukit VS U-19
2-14th game is coming up, and it's against Sporting Westlake at St. Wilfred.
Sheeesh I know, I have to say, this will definitely be a tough match /:
Go Krating, go!
So yeah, wish us Kaki Bukit all the best this Sunday! (:
ready for love at 3:49 AM.