Friday, August 22, 2008
Let Me Think About ItI died for two hours today.
My Engineering Maths Semestral Examination Paper killed me.
Fuck it, I shall concentrate on the other two remaining Modules then.
Anywayyy, I met the usual suspects later that night and we headed down to..






Much apologies for the super bad quality of the photos. (:
U'huh.
After months and months of trying to find out what's the title of this song, I
decided to go up to the DJ and asked him personally. Haha.
Celebrated Ryan's Birthday with a few shots.
No grinding today.
Awwwww.. see?
Ayu is super well behaved. ;p
CQ Sugar couldn't come today, all the more, I'm partner-less. Hehh.
Ouh, I tried the Tarot Card reading session before the party started.
Bukan Shirik lar pulak, it's just that.
Somehow it's accurate, especially when she said about my past and my current situation. It seemed like she saw everything about me during that period of time.
But, when she said about how things are going to turn out?
Sheeeesh. <\3
I'll be your love
You sexy look fine
I'll make you feel like
Heaven is near
Come on girl believe me
I'll make you see
That I am the true way
Towards ecstasy
You say, you say, you say.
Like I'm your..
Let me think about it.
okaybyegoodnightselamatmalamyoualliwanttosleeplikeapigcozihavetraininglater. (:
ready for love at 5:48 AM.