Thursday, August 28, 2008
Relax
I'm a little bit tired, I guess, of stumbling around in the dark.
My bestfriends feel like they've done it.
I see what they've got, stability, trust.
Found each other in the way that I hope, to find it in someone else too.
Naturally I'm cold and skeptical.
Love seems like a glamour, in the fairy sense.
Just sometimes.
And for fuck's sake, my heart aches for the horrible mess I've always,
or repeatedly, or even tend to, made of things.
I guess I mean I'm feeling kind of undeserving right now.
The name I call myself : shallow, self-absorbed, selfish, lazy, empty.
Silly, perhaps I'm just too kind and noble when it comes to Love.
Lately I feel small, and critical of everyone around me.
Then I thought to myself..
"Girl, you are just tired. Even if you are all those things, you probably
aren't all of them all the time, so you know, relax."
Still, I'd like to be better. Heh. (:
ready for love at 2:29 AM.