Friday, September 05, 2008
Engaging OneselfI take my most illogical, strung out moments and capture them at 4.56 AM.
There will always be new people to distract you, drink up your energy.
Suck away your time in the guise of helping you.
I don't know what can be the way you can be okay.
Except if you can find a core focus somewhere in you and learn to make it okay.
IT'S NOT SO BAD, NOT BEING WANTED.
IT MAKES IT ALOT EASIER TO GET SHIT DONE.
True enough.
Right, I've been thinking..
Maybe there's more to life than just sleeping around, flinging around.
So yeah, hurl whatever you've heard about me in the past, to the back of
your head for now.
"Geeez, you don't even believe in commitment for fuck's sake!"
You know, I might.
But I'm only left to prove it.
ready for love at 4:56 AM.