Saturday, September 20, 2008
HIATUS Ahhh, it's been like a kazillion years since my family last went out of
Singapore on a break, or simply a holiday, as a whole.
I mean, without the eldest sister still.
I'm overcomed with mix feelings, it's either I'm gonna miss out the outing
today with the Kratingz Familia, or miss out the ohh-so-precious overbroad
outing with my family that only come once in a lifetime.
On the other hand, the whole team of Kratingz had planned to break fast at
Arnold's tonight. Awww, Geylang atmosphere minus the unwanted typical people.
How nice, I'm being fickle minded now coz perhaps this is yet another once
in a lifetime moment too. Harhar.
Nonetheless, family comes first, there's always a next time with friends. ;)
So yeah I'm leaving for KL in a few hours time don't miss me too much okay bye!
(too excited that I left out all the punctuation marks in between words)
HAHAHA! :DD
ready for love at 11:50 AM.