Thursday, September 04, 2008
Providing Justification
I am flawed.
But I am cleaning up so well.
I am seeing in me now.
The things you swore you saw yourself.
So clear, like the diamond in your ring.
Cut to mirror your intention.
Oversized and overwhelmed.
The shine of which has caught my eye.
And rendered me so isolated, so motivated I am.
Certain now that I am..
Vindicated.
Coz my hope dangles on a string.
Like slow spinning redemption.
Somehow, I believe that honesty is the best policy. (:
Anyways, ohhhhhhh, for the love of violence, somebody buy me this shit!
I miss this PC game so fucken much.

Fallout : BrotherHood Of SteelSet in the aftermath of a world-wide nuclear war, Fallout will challenge you
to survive in an unknown and dangerous world. You will take the role of a
Vault-dweller, a person who has grown up in a secluded, undergound survival
Vault. Circumstances arise that force you to go Outside -- to a strange world
80 years after the end of the modern civilization. A world of mutants, radiation,
gangs and violence. Did I mention, love, this game? Hahaha. :D
ready for love at 3:16 AM.