Thursday, September 25, 2008

The Weekday


Frankly speaking, it's been a hectic week for me.
The usual suspects and I went for the F1 briefing at Suntec on Monday.
After which we slacked around at Marina Square.



The following day, I had a date with Nidah.
We headed out early and break-fast at Magic Wok Halal Thai Cuisine Restaurant.
It was definitely yet another awesome evening.
However, Babylon A.D kinda suck, or perhaps it didn't get much of my attention.
Instead, someone else did. Harhar. :p

Isn't it a norm for the Masculine to treat the Femme dinner on a first date?
Or even so, what I'm trying to say is, it is a norm for the FIRST FEW dates kan?
Movies: She then insisted on paying for the tickets, AGAIN. (in Ayu's case)
This could be an issue over time, so we must learn to compromise okay, hotstuff? :D








So, work was being a bitch.
Not really lar, it was kinda fun in a way or another.
But it's exhausting, to be walking around in town while fasting, promoting
and doing direct sales to random people.
Overall, it's pretty much an experience to work with your fellow bitches.
More sales tomorrow okay, Ladies! :D






Anyway, meet my new buddy.
I've yet to name it though. Heee.
It appeared at my doorstep one fine morning and it became my buddy eversince.
Sometimes my mum would let it wander around the house, but at the end of the
day, it would leave the house and go back to it's comfort zone.
Thanks for accompanying me out to smoke at four in the morning, kitty. (:





Come home soon lar, you pussycat.
Dah mrayap tak tau nak balek ehh? Smlm dalah balek lambat dari aku. Lol.



Because tonight will be the night, wouldn't it? (:



ready for love at 11:47 PM.




Best viewed using IE

Honestly, i don't like reality.

HTML Counter



I look at temptation right in the eye.
And then I make my own decision.
- Yulia McCutcheon

Friendster
Facebook
Formspring Me
KBSC

Photoshoot III (Botanical Garden)
Photoshoot II (Abandoned Railway)
Photoshoot I (Marina Barrage)



TAGBOARD

Reminisce

May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009