Sunday, October 26, 2008
Androgyny Like Me, And Fucktards Like You

Butch is an adjective used to describe one's gender performance.
A masculine woman can be described as butch.
"Butch" tends to denote masculinity displayed by a female beyond looks itself.
It is not uncommon for butch-looking females to meet social disapproval.
A butch woman could be compared to an effeminate man in the sense that both
genders are historically linked to gay communities and stereotypes.
Lesbians who don't define themselves as butch or femme may identify with various other labels including
androgynous or andro for short.
An androgyne in terms of gender identity, is a person who does not fit cleanly
into the typical masculine and feminine gender roles of their society.
Many androgynes identify as being mentally "between" woman and man.
Androgynous traits are those that have some aspects generally attributed to
the opposite gender.
Source: Wikipedia
Get the picture,
lydeah?
Well this is what she,
lydeah, said;
"get a life,you butch! Nidah deserves a proper biological guy. bangge ar kire satu grp butch couple w gals g2? OMG!"HARHAR! :DD
You don't tell her what she deserves, or what she doesn't.
Damn, you really have an issue, girl, cause your ass is bouncing off these walls.
Nahh, I shall teach you visually, so that you have a better understanding.
Read the words in the pictures below, out loud. :D

What? Cannot see? Sure thing, I make the fonts slightly bigger.

Wait, now with names okay?

Maybe I should put it up individually, in case you still confuse lar kan?


Lastly, this one's for future use k, I add in another extra label. ((:

PL means 'Pure Lesbian', for your info only.It's okay if you can't digest it all, yet.
I understand, girls like you.
Suck too much cock I guess, it takes time, okay ? :DD
Well then, I guess your man isn't
"biological" enough that you just had to
waste that few minutes of your fucking life contemplating my blog and tsktsk,
saying unpleasant things of course.
Who should get a life now,
lydeah?
Me or you? ;)
Screw yourself sideways or, if you're a
"proper biological" person..
Go fuck a spider, ogayyyyyyyyy? (:
ready for love at 1:52 AM.