Thursday, October 02, 2008
Chase Away The Monday Blues
September 29th;Someone turned 18 today, and it's none other than Wati.
Time and again, our family would plan a perfect Birthday Bash for our loved ones.
Wati was taken in by surprise when all of us hid in the room that
Soffi had lured her in, at Cash Studio.





2 hours ago;Nidah and I walked around to look for Wati's Birthday present.
We then settled down at McCafe for a sinful treat. (:
I swear I can feel fats, travelling down my throat!




Upon reaching Cash Studio, Boi and Hazie had already started singing.
Then, it was my turn! :DD













It was already half past midnight when we left the place.
We had our supper at McDonald's beside Pacific Plaza, and chilled till 4AM.






ANDAND..
THE MOMENT YOU'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR! ;)

SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILFITRI, MAAF ZAHIR & BATIN! NO STEALING, GAMBAR MAHAL TAU TAK OKAY DAH BYE! :DD
HAHAHAAHHAHAHAHA!
We can pop bottles all night.
Baby you could have whatever you like.
I said you could have whatever you like.
Yeah. ;)
ready for love at 1:40 AM.