Thursday, October 30, 2008
Ghost You Know
Speaking of Halloween.
Ghost, just as I thought.
If you’re thinking it was a transparent white ghoulish figure,
you are deadly mistaken.
I am sure many of you have been in this situation.
Whereby these “ghost”, shows up.
What are you supposed to do?
I asked myself questions that I couldn't answer.
I don’t care who you are.
99 percent of the time that friendship will never work out.
Count me out if you're talking about a ride.
If you want to be friends with your ex’s, be my guest. (:
But if you've got an ulterior motive up your sleeves..
You can kiss that friendship goodbye.
Trust me, you wouldn't wanna know how deep the hole you've dug for yourself.
The only way you can be friends is if there is no animosity or any
type of feelings left for each other.
Who are you kidding, me?
The flame may have burned out, but the ashes remain.
All you gotta do is build a bridge and get over it, buddy.
Wake up, the ship has sailed!
You had your shot and you blew it.
Damn right I'm not taking any chances to screw up mine for sure.
So please, I'm telling you really nicely, stay out of it.
ready for love at 2:39 AM.