Saturday, October 25, 2008
Life's A Ball
Looks like it's back to school again.
No more this, no more that.
This semester is somewhat critical.
I should switch my mindset to serious mode very soon, people.
Lectures, turorials, labs and what nots.
It'd be fun I guess, spending yet another 6 months with my hysterical bunch. (:

The geeks of Class AA, Marjuk (Madu Bala) and I. Khekhe.
Anyways, a few weeks back.
It was Cindy's Birthday and we celebrated it on the 3rd.
We had a surprise dinner for her at Swensens.


Then, it was Omar's Birthday on the 8th and I went over to meet Nabil and gang.
Fee and Sue were also there, we all waited for him at the rendezvous.
Just like last year, Birthday Boy was thrown into the pond again.
Omar, you really should think about moving house I guess. Haha.

On the 10th, it was my God Sister's Birthday.
And of course not forgetting, Amira Hottie's Birthday too.
Both plans kinda clash that night, since they fall on the same date.
I was out having dinner/celebration with my God-Family.
In the end, I couldn't make it on time to meet Fee and Amira.
Sorry about it.
After a week since we last met, Nidah and I went out for dinner on the 14th.
We watched the movie Connected, then went to Haji Lane to meet her friends. (:



Thursday Night, well, yeah you guessed it right, it's Play Night.
I was pretty reluctant, whether or not should I go.
But since Soffi's going (the last time she went was oh-so-last-summer),
plus it's Wati's first time plus she's the one who planned it all.
I gave it a go.

Me, Hazie, Soffi, Wati and Zai (not in the picture)
The very next day it was the start of the Polite Championship 2008.
Girlfey came to support, that made my day. :DDD



And lastly, it was Hazie's Birthday on the 23rd.
Ace, Boi, Ernie, Me, Soffi, Utt, Watie and Zai gave her a surprise dinner.
We ate at Downtown East Pizza Hut and then we're off to watch movie.

Okay, I guess that pretty much wrap up everything.
Got to go now, Challenge Cup begins today!
Kaki Bukit SC VS Redhill Ranger
Kickoff @3pm
Venue: Clementi Stadium
ready for love at 10:40 AM.