Wednesday, October 29, 2008
My Friends Are Your Pillars Too
It's the third week of school, and it marks the end of POLITE Championship 2008.
NYP finished 2nd Runner-Up, congratulations, let's do better next year! :D
Against ITE/RP




Tuesday;Another day out with my dearly beloved. :)




Today;This would be the last 2 games held at RP for this year's POLITE.
Overall Champion goes to none other than ITE.
Followed by Ngee Ann Polytechnic.
&& finally Nanyang Polytechnic.
Congratulations to all! :DD


Welcome to the family, dearest. ;)
You've got yourself new cousins, sisters and love from us all.


I LOVE YOU! :DD
Reply To Taggies;
Dear xoxo,Unfortunately, I watched The L Word only till Season 4.
I was just pointing out the part before Max decided to go for transition.
However, in Wiki, they mentioned that Shane's playing an androgynous role.
It's how we look at things from different perspective, most importantly, she's HOT!
It's totally cool that you got Season 5, can I borrow them or something? :DD
And of course, thanks for your support during the Andro Hunt. Hehe.
Dear just-a-girl,I'm a lil uncertain about that, as in how to answer you that question.
I guess it's more of like how you feel for someone, be it a guy or a girl.
Dear nameless,Thanks for the good point of view.
It's true, afterall, we're humans and feelings are definitely beyond our control.
To the
rest whom I know, thanks for the wonderful comments.
Really appreciate it. (:
Let me get this
straight, we didn't choose to be this way.
Like an old fella used to ask me, "Why did you become a gay/lesbian?".
You can't BECOME gay/lesbian, cause that is like saying that you BECOME straight.
So come on, stop stereotyping people.
ready for love at 12:50 AM.