Monday, November 17, 2008
Family Union
Darling wants to have a family outing.
So, I planned an outing on Saturday, with her Mummy (Ernie) and Daddy (Shidah).
I met Girlfriend, Ace and Marr first before Aff (Fee) came to join us.
We walked along Haji Lane and settled down at El-Sheikh for dinner and Sheesha.
Shidah and Ernie were from work so they came after 9pm.







Then we played the Game of
'DARE or DARE'.
It started out with simple dares, before moving on to the extremes.



Want more?
Actually, Boi's got a video of it all.
Hmm.. I don't know, should I upload it?
We'll see.
Hoho! :DDDDDDD
On a random note, credits to my buddy, Luqman (Jimmy) sent me an online game.
The name's Zahada, the most challenging riddles online.
Oh well, if you think you have what it takes to outwit it, go check it out.
Click
HERE.
I'm only at Level 20, I know, what a sore loser. :p
Good luck to those who want to give it a shot anyway!
ready for love at 12:55 AM.