Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Revolving Around The Five SensesIf this letter could be a series of images it would be this:
a wet leaf falling to the ground, the scent of her Gucci Envy Me,
the aftermath of a light shower, and the sound of crazed birds after the rain.
I feel suffocated by humour.
Everytime it rains, somehow I feel emotional.
Took a bus home and felt the slowness, the being alone and moving that slowly
through space, the feeling which allowed my eyes and ears and nose to open,
to catch these things I wish I could transmit to you.
The scent comes suddenly, and without any clear cause.
I scurried around, looking for you.
Walking to the corner, it hits me, impossibly sweet, impossible that
it's just the air that smells like this, not perfume or anything.
This is the way good smells should be: all around you, all of a sudden,
like being engulfed in a burst of colour, and then just as quickly, gone.
And suddenly my ears are filled with the screaming of the birds,
chirping at the top of their lungs, all of them, together at once.
Funny, I could have not even noticed it, but how is that possible when
they are being so loud?
My senses feel completely taken up.
What would it be to be able to share any of this, walk in silence with
someone as they felt and saw and heard it all too?
Does it make any sense to you?
My mobile then rang, I ran my tongue round my lips in concentration, peering at
the screen, and there it is, my Girlfriend at the end of the line.
I gave her a cheeky smile.
As I hide-and-seek-like with her around the walls of The Candy Empire.
We bought donuts and walked aimlessly at Vivo after buying movie tickets.
And so, REC was absolutely terrifying!
I hardly find movies that would make me jump out of my seat lately,
but this one did (literally though). Hehe.
I loved it! :DDD
Spent the rest of the evening with dearest Nidah. (:








I love you, you know? (:
ready for love at 3:36 AM.