Thursday, November 20, 2008
Till The Sun Goes Down
In the morning, I feel the breeze.
The sun washes over me.
The sound of water the crashing sea.
It's only me and her that feels alive.
It's all ahead of me.
'Cause i feel so right.
Just open your eyes and see that..
Life is beautiful with you by my side, baby. (:




















And yeah, that last bit is my favourite shot of all time. :DD
Oh well, guess I won't be joining the Krating Girls kick balls this Sunday.
Reason being, I'm off for a quick getaway yet again.
I'm gonna miss you woman, yes you, my one and only Nidah Love.
Till then, I'll ask my Angels to keep an eye on you while I'm away. ;)
It's not a bird, not a plane.
It's my heart and it's going, gone away.
My only weakness is YOU.
Only reason is YOU.
Every minute with YOU.
I feel like I can do anything.
Going going, I'm gone away in love. (:
ready for love at 9:27 PM.