Sunday, December 28, 2008
If I Were A Boy
I wouldn't be a pain in the ass like you.
Even just for a day.
I think I could understand.
How it feels to love a girl.
I swear I'd be a better man.
I'd listen to her.
Cause I know how it hurts.
When you lose the one you wanted.
Cause he's taking you for granted.
And everything you had got destroyed.
But..
You're just a boy.
You don't understand.
How it feels to love a girl.
Someday you wish you were a better man.
You don't listen to her.
You don't care how it hurts.
Cause, you're just a BOY.Where the fuck is your dignity, Mr. "Nice" Guy?
What was that thing that you said?
What was that?
"I was raised by a good family and I'm nothing like those assholes.
I came with good intentions, as a friend, and for old times sake.
I respect and I'd never do such a thing, like
wrecking another couple."
You really stuck to that one good, didn't you?Shame on you, really.
You revolt me.
ready for love at 2:13 AM.