Monday, December 15, 2008
Somewhere Only We KnowSoccer Camp 08 was a blast, despite the fact that I was only there for a day.
Attended the Ladies Night, all unprepared but against all odds, it went well.
My team were given the theme 'Ghost & Ghouls'
Using cardboards and recycled materials to come up with ghostly figures.
For the time being, there isn't any pictures nor videos uploaded yet.
All I can say is, I had a great time. (:
Sunday Night;Nidah and I walked around town, looking for Marr's Birthday Present.
Apparently, most of them couldn't make it.
So we bought Marr a cake, and later surprised her at the Supreme Court.
We hope you enjoyed it.
Later that night, baby took me to a special place, just the two of us.






&& she loves dancing in the rain.
Thank you so much for today, dear Love.
The place is beautiful, just like you. ((:
ready for love at 2:55 AM.