Friday, December 19, 2008
Let's Bond Together
Just a week ago, as I've mentioned, I went for my Soccer Camp.
I attended the Ladies' Night and
THIS is Izyan's team Group Item.
It's a MUST watch, the BEST, it really cracked me up BIG TIME. :DD
Followed by
MINE which is entitled 'Ghost And Ghouls'.
Thank you, Danny, for the upload. (:
Anyway, first day of work went well.
EXCEPT for the part that they would like the girls to wear skirts or shorts.
Pffffftt, yes, I was in SKIRT on the first day, but not on the second day.
I managed to get things MY WAY, so I'm very much pleased with it.
Pants/Jeans it is for Ayulia. Hoho. :D
Serve customers food, help out the barmaids and bartenders with the beers/wine.
The closing isn't that intense.
Meals provided, transport home provided, the place is chilly and relaxing.
Well, I think I'm gonna like this job.
Wednesday;Supposedly we have a family gathering for a game of Netball.
Ernie's sister planned to book us a court at Kallang Netball Centre.
However, it was postponed to the next day.
Nevertherless, we girls still decided to meet up that night.
So Zai, quit distressing yourself but smile and be happy, okay?
You're a big girl with a big heart and you ought to be treated well.
Let me shout it out for you, Zai.
To all the heartbreakers out there,












And that was our Wednesday night, people.
It was hard, taking care of the Metta Students, right Nidah Dearest?
AHAHAHAHA. (:

Hmmm.. Yok main Netball lagi? :DDD
ready for love at 11:54 PM.