Monday, January 12, 2009
Nineteenth On The Nineth People write pages and pages describing their love.
I refuse to believe it is just me.
These things are best left unsaid. ;)
I have perfect faith and perfect clarity.
How is this possible?
Because our Love, is like the wind.
I can't see it, but I can feel it.
My 19th Birthday;

To every word of love, I hear you whisper sweet nothings into my ears..
And I feel my world filled with absolute bliss.
Ever since you crept into my unique soul and transformed me into this glowing
rainbow of illuminating colours.
Each day that passes, the colours become brighter and brighter.
The reason being is an abundance of happiness.
Thank you so much for the sweet love lettercard you wrote and the presents, Love.
All I know is I've got the greatest gift in life and that is YOU.

ready for love at 2:56 AM.