Monday, January 26, 2009
Talking, A Free Action

Last night, I spent a superb quality time with Girlfriend.
Everything went great, but as soon as we reached town to have a dinner.
Orchard seemed very much like a 'Ghost Town' or a place like there's nothing
left to salvage, only a handful of survivors scurrying around, keeping themselves
alive from the flesh-eating zombies.
Okay, it is a little exaggerating, but that's how I feel.
After sending Girlfriend home, I met up with my bestbuddy, Uddin.
We hungout till the last train from Jurong, leaves which is at 1.30AM(extended).
We had a very copious conversation, life-wise, love-wise, even business-wise.
It was kind of like a heart-to-heart talk with each other.
Despite our differences, he's the guy whose presence, is truly appreciated by me.
I honestly think it's good to do this oftenly.
Especially with friends and even your loved ones.
On a random note, anyone interested in catering, or even cars?
Trust me, the contacts I have with these people, they are reliable and legal.
So if you're keen, do leave me a message with an email or a contact number.
Once again, thank you very much. (:
Anyway, I just got back from my weekly 3km jog with Marr at Bedok Reservoir.
Guess I'll be staying at home for today.
"
Bilik da macam bilik 'Bujang'!" I exclaimed to Ryan.
Time for spring cleaning, with the help of my Roomie! ;)
ready for love at 7:26 PM.