Friday, February 27, 2009
Friday, I'm In LoveExactly a week ago, I had a sleepover at Nidah's.
It was fun, crazy, loving (harhar), plus hillarious too. Lol. :p
Yeah, something shiny like that. Haha!
Beary-huggable.
Your beloved spastic Girlfriend.
HEEEE! :DDDD
Waiting for her to say, "Last warning k Yulia. (229 Month)" HAHAHA!
Ahhh! Trans! *inside joke* LOL!
Turns out that Nidah cheated on me cause I caught this man on her bed. :p
She insisted on making me look like a girly-girl with the help of her hair. -.-Later in the evening, we went out to meet her Girlfriends, Shae and Ateen.
We then had sheesha at Al-Tazzaq, followed by dinner at Kampung Glam!
So there goes my weekend, it was definitely worthwhile though.
On a random note, congrats to Girlfey for making it to the Top for Cross Country!
"Baby! I'm going to cry! I got in the 1st place. This is for you, Yulia. :D "Takde, touching kan Girlfriend aku? Hehehe.
I'm definitely gonna take you down..
Woops! I meant, take you out on a date this Saturday, Love.
See you tomorrow. ;)
ready for love at 4:12 PM.