Monday, February 23, 2009

The Unexpected


"Baby, can I meet you today? I miss you."

"Emm.. Hehe. Is that coming from you? :D "
"You wanna meet me? How and where to, Love? I miss you too, baby.. ): "


"At Jurong Point Mac? Yes, it's from me, Baby."
"NIDAH here and I'ld like to meet you today, Babylove (: "


Mind you, it's pretty rare for me to hear that coming from her. HAHA.
Jumped off from bed, took a shower, changed and left the house.
It took me about one and a half hour for me to reach the Western part of S'pore.
Yeah, I'm pretty much used to it already though.

Oh well, even though we live from one end to the other end, that doesn't stop
me from seing her because what matters the most is to be by her side. Cheychey. :p

Spotted her sitting at MacDonald's with her classmates, I sat down beside her.
As I was about to reach out for my lecture notes, she pushed me outside.
Urging me to wait there, plus no peeking too.
I followed her orders and waited there and tadaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!


She bought me this!
No wonder I find it weird, the message, her friends giggling, her fishy look.
I mean, we've talked about getting this bag together someday like a week ago
or two but it seems like she took matters at her own hands.
A matching backpack for us it is, for future.. ehem, you'll know someday.
Thank you so much, BabyLove!

ALALALALALAAAAAAA.. SAYANG NYER AKU KAT KAU! HEHE! :DDDD

ready for love at 2:25 AM.




Best viewed using IE

Honestly, i don't like reality.

HTML Counter



I look at temptation right in the eye.
And then I make my own decision.
- Yulia McCutcheon

Friendster
Facebook
Formspring Me
KBSC

Photoshoot III (Botanical Garden)
Photoshoot II (Abandoned Railway)
Photoshoot I (Marina Barrage)



TAGBOARD

Reminisce

May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009 October 2009