Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Come CleanSomeone whom I broke her heart (unintentionally) ages ago, once said to me.
You're in this bubble, only you know best.
Burst the bubble and come clean with everything.
Only that way, you're able to settle down happily.
This is one last, I'll hope you last this time round.
Don't go round in circles and play stupid lil games.
High time to stick to one.Came to think about it, she's right.
Look where I am right now.
Thank you for knocking sense into me, though it took me months before realizing it.
I just love my Girlfriend so much.
I love her alot, and I mean it, alot.
Like no freakin' words could describe.
I am bound by words to express how I feel for her.
Too much, really, too much.
I wanna hug her so tight, cuddle in bed, put her to sleep, and never let go.I would never want to do anything that would tear her heart apart.
Never.
ready for love at 4:09 AM.