Tuesday, March 10, 2009
If All Else FailsKick-Off at 7PM, but I reached Ngee Ann Polytechnic at 6.56PM with Ryan.
As soon as I step my foot into the stadium's stand.
"Ayu!
Cepat sini!" Cikgu, yelling from a distance.

I saw Coach briefing the girls at the side of the field and headed towards them.
Anyways, I have yet to recover from the muscle pull on Sunday, during the
'Goal For Fund' event so I told him to put me in the pitch after the first half.

Half time whistle, NYP did their best but still, NP took the lead by 2-1.
Substitutions were made, here comes Yulia McCutcheon!

Both teams put up a good fight.
7 mins before full time, Yulia managed to break through NP's defender and went
one-on-one with the opposing goalkeeper, after a deflected ball from the Captain.
Then a simple push to the ball, she took a shot and put it to the back of the net!
Goaaaaaaaal, there's the equalizer! :DDDD

Yulia ran across the field, towards her teammates, Coach and supporters, with joy!
The NYP supporters went wild, while having their never-ending attempts to take
candid shots while shouting "Goaaaaaal!"

However, minutes later, just before the final whistle..
Yulia's heart was crushed and broken into tiny little pieces.
One of the NP's striker scored a last minute goal, indeed at a crucial time.
Yulia dropped down on her knees and sat there in the middle of the field, speechless.
"Well, just my luck." She mumbled to herself.

Nonetheless, great job people.
At least they know that they've given their best that evening. (:
ready for love at 9:32 PM.