Sunday, March 08, 2009
Night Crabbing, Not Night Clubbing
Last week, I went to Sembawang Park with the usual suspects - crabbing.
We had dinner at Al-Amin Coffeeshop around 1AM and we practically walked a
few miles from there to the park and reached there at around 3AM.
Ryan, Uddin and I
We caught one again! (:
Probably half of what we caught that night.
A rare catch indeed, but we threw it back into the sea.
The morning sunrise. (:
I texted my dad to ask if my mum's working the following day.
My mum cooked Black Pepper Crab and some came over for lunch.
I packed some and gave it to Girlfriend in the afternoon. HEHE! :D
Congratulations my Love for making it to the top, yet again, for Cross Country!
"Run like there's Yulia waiting for you at the end of the finishing line." ;)
ready for love at 9:39 PM.