Saturday, September 12, 2009
That Lonely September
First Date! :DDWhat a wonderful day to reminisce!
It began late in the previous year -- me finding you, chatting online, hinting
each other through online messages, exchanging numbers, went on an official date,
confessing love for each other and finally (fill in the blanks).
The feelings that I go through the very first time we met, begin to resurface.
This very special day, September the 12th, was the first of many things. (:
Fate would have taken a twist if none of this were to ever happen last year.
Looks like we can't run away from it.
Thank you so much, Love.
What more can I say to the woman who opened her heart to me, allowing me to
feel the warmth of her love across the great distance that separates us?
I would give up everything, before I'd separate myself from you.
ready for love at 12:00 AM.